We’ve finally incremented the build to Version 1.1.0 with a brand new Steam logo.
Since 1.0 the game has come a long way and been patched 12 times. I want to take this opportunity to summarize all the changes that has gone in since 1.0.
- Focus on Unit Hotkey: If you have a Star, Star Fortress, or Fleet selected you can hit <Enter> by default to pan to it. If you hold the key it will follow the Unit. You can change this key in the Input Mapper.
- The Unit selection circle is now thicker and green for easier visibility.
- Fixed an issue where the Star Fortress HP was not showing in the battle info panel.
- Fixed and issue where in Turn Base Mode a Units destination Nav point was not positioned correctly.
- Game Speeds: x0.5, x1.0, x1.5, and x2.0.
- Research Game Settings: Randomized Effort Factor.
- Research Tree Zoom In/Out and Middle Mouse pan.
- Research In-Progress is now an different color.
- Fleets can now be Split while In Dock.
- Fleets will now move to an offset location if the dock is occupied/full.
- Fixed issue where the Objectives button disappears in Turn-Based Mode.
- Implemented the Hotkeys and Input Mapping system.
- Zoom In to Mouse position.
- Tweak thresholds for Camera panning near the screen edges.
- Slider panel lock distribution ToolTip.
- Camera Pan sensitivity Option.
- Make Game Options more scalable for future updates.
- Research now has a small chance of a Scientist boost.
- Quick Play now has Extended Research setting.
- Options Menu now has Screen Edge Pan.
- Fix Star Spectral Type not showing the proper Star type.
- Fix Achievements not unlocked for some players.
- Star Info ToolTip will now show up if you Mouse over a Star.
- ToolTips now show up slightly faster in general.
- Star Influence border is now highlighted in the Empire color.
- Game Style (Palette and Pattern) can now be changed from Options Menu.
- Fix Chapter End Outro not showing up.
- Remove the Pause Menu Transition Anim.
- Balance Campaign Chapter 3.
- Unity Analytics is now disabled
- Added Big Font Mode for ToolTips
- Added the ability to change Star Names you own
- Star Names will now be shown while Zoomed Out if your Scanner Verbosity is set to at least Low (default value)
- Initial Release.
Until next time! ːsteamhappyː